Time To Take The Cyanide Pill


Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Well, since everybody's doin' it...

...I guess I figured me too! me too! So, here I am. I guess putting this stuff out here on the web is preferable to the incoherent drunken ranting at strangers to which I've become accustomed. Mostly because, this, I can edit in the morning.

The holidays seem like a good time to start, since the forced family time associated with holidays tends to bring deep-seeded angst, anger, and alcoholism bubbling to the surface. And everybody knows there's nothing more entertaining than an angry, angst-ridden alcoholic in the middle of a bender. Speaking of benders and holiday bullshit, I have to go to a wedding this Wednesday. No, this is not a typo. Yes, I do mean that I have to go to a black tie wedding on The Fucking Wednesday Before Thanksgiving. It's a crime against humanity. I mean seriously, who does that? People that obnoxious should be sterilized at the alter.

And to add insult to injury, I don't have a date. Because who the fuck wants to go to a black tie wedding on The Fucking Wednesday Before Thanksgiving? You'd think no one- but as it turns out, this is patently untrue. I will be the only single person at this 200 person travesty, the sole exception being a 5'4 podiatrist, who my mother, "just can't wait to introduce me to".

I wasn't kidding about that cyanide pill...


Posted by LMM14_1 :: 2:57 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post or Read Comments

***********************************************************************************************