Time To Take The Cyanide Pill


Thursday, December 02, 2004

You People are Absolutely Useless.....

If you fucking red state motherfuckers insist on pushing US social policy back to the dark ages and allowing a christo-crazy set of morals to have a place in the courts & schools could you at least do the one thing you do that's not really annoying and LOWER FREAKING TAXES already???

I lost about 65% of a paycheck today to taxes. Yeah, yeah- I understand the necessity and all, but still....

Besides, if the government takes all my money how else am I going to abscond to Canada when I need pot, prescription pills and abortions? (Not to mention those little flag patches to sew on my backpack for when I travel abroad)


Yeah,that's right- I'm talking to you bitch!


Betcha can't play just once!



http://www.imgag.com/product/full/ap/3067907/graphic1.swf

Posted by LMM14_1 :: 2:42 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post or Read Comments

***********************************************************************************************