Time To Take The Cyanide Pill


Tuesday, January 18, 2005

A brief interlude...

I noticed my recent postings have turned almost entirely political over the last weeks; mostly because it's hard to let something so irritating just slide by without comment. But, I got this whole blog started in order to say stupid things about myself, not regurgitate stupid things said by Bush (even though it's kind of like shooting fish in a barrel). So going forward I promise to return to our regularly scheduled snark, self-deprecating stories and dick jokes. Cause y'know consistency is next to godlessness...or wait...did I get that one wrong? Ah fuck it....it's good to be back.

Posted by LMM14_1 :: 12:27 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post or Read Comments

***********************************************************************************************