Time To Take The Cyanide Pill


Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Umm...I love the smell of self-loathing in the morning

The Truth Laid Bear ecosystem is something I accidentally came upon when I was deep in one of my web-based comalike zoneouts. The Bologosphere Ecosystem mirrors the ecosystems you'd see in any basic biology class but with a twist. They actually do a once a day scan of all weblogs and come up with a ranking in the ecosystem for each blog based in on how often it is linked by other blogs. Based on the hit count your blog is ranked within the system. At the risk of losing my cynical/bitchy/eyerolling "voice" I must admit, I found this exciting- almost to the point of being gigglely. So I put the code in my blog (not an easy task for someone as tech-tarded as me) but I did it anyway. And then I went to bed, still a little excited to see what the morning will bring.

And then I opened my eyes to this:
I'm a
Insignificant Microbe
in the
TTLB Ecosystem

Thanks guys...really. Gee, I hope I don't get voted off the island.

Posted by LMM14_1 :: 2:00 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post or Read Comments

***********************************************************************************************