Time To Take The Cyanide Pill


Saturday, March 26, 2005

Up In Smoke...

In the interest of full disclosure....I am drunk. This is officially my first drunk post. There should be some shame attached to that, but there is a larger albatross around my neck tonight. (Sorry... I was going to call it a "cross to bear", but with the whole Easter thing and me being a Jew, I thought it better to invoke Middle English instead of the King James). But I digress...

I quit smoking about three weeks ago...actually it'll be a month next Thursday. This is the first time I would prefer the sweet release of death as opposed to fighting the desire for just one deep sweet drag. I can taste it...I can feel it. I'm not going to do it of course, because I'm about as stubborn as I am sarcastic. And for those of you who read regularly, you know, I'm really fucking sarcastic.

They say it gets easier. I hope so. I'm already kind of a bitch. I don't need this...or it really will be single serving frozen diet dinners from here until the end of my miserable non-smoking existence.

Any and all encouragement is certainly appreciated.

Posted by LMM14_1 :: 9:49 AM :: 4 Comments:

Post or Read Comments

***********************************************************************************************