Time To Take The Cyanide Pill


Monday, December 06, 2004

Evolution...

So, I went to my first real dinner party last night- there were a lot of married people and centerpieces on the tables. The food was amazing and there was even a cocktail hour. Now, I guess this is a mark of social evolution. Used to be that you just put a keg in someone's bathtub and hoped no one puked on a porous surface- now, there are coasters.

Don't get me wrong- it was a great time and I was impressed with the hostess's ability to both feed and entertain 32 people in a one bedroom apartment. But I'm fairly sure I heard the death rattle of youth as I helped myself to a nice fruit chutney while discussing my 401 K.


Posted by LMM14_1 :: 1:55 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post or Read Comments

***********************************************************************************************