Time To Take The Cyanide Pill


Monday, December 20, 2004

The Lord's day my ass....

I'm not sure if it's the by-product of too much booze and sleep this weekend, hating my job, or this really nostalgic sounding Van Morrison song I downloaded tonight and keep replaying, but I've got that Sunday Night Feeling. The one that starts in the pit of your stomach and spreads into your shoulders and ughhh...it just feels...I don't know....bleak?

There is, though, a positive spin I put on having this feeling. I knew someone once who said working gets easier as the years pass because the part of you that fights back eventually dies, making it easier to trudge in day after day. If I still have the Sunday Night Feeling then at least I know that this part is me isn't dead yet, and will still fight back so that someday, Sundays won't feel like this anymore.

Hmmm, maybe I should just stop playing that song over and over and stop being so melodramatic. Ah, fuck it...it's my Sunday night and I'll whine if I want to.

Well, if you can't kill it with liquor then do it with laughter. Here kids, for your Sunday pain management enjoyment:







This is a great strip I found accidently while surfing around. Mitch in Wonderland is awesome- please check out his shit and stay tuned tomorrow for our regularly scheduled, less serious and hopefully funnier snark.


Posted by LMM14_1 :: 7:26 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post or Read Comments

***********************************************************************************************