Time To Take The Cyanide Pill


Sunday, November 20, 2005

Ugh

So, mama had a date last night. Yeah- he projectile vomited in a parking lot. I keep trying to tell these guys they don't need to keep up with me. In fact, I believe I used the exact words, "can consume enough alcohol to kill a medium sized mammal".

Sometimes, the world tries to send you a message. Between this, and the guy last week who couldn't get it up (no, it's not OK, and it doesn't happen to everyone) I think I'm hearing this message loud and clear. I am officially on hiatus until after the new year. I'm going to work, run (guess whose favorite soon to be not so fat assed blogger ran a 9 minute mile last week?), write, play blackjack, buy something battery operated and shut the fuck up about men for a while.

That is all.

Posted by LMM14_1 :: 4:43 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post or Read Comments

***********************************************************************************************