Time To Take The Cyanide Pill


Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Because Lord kows if all my friends jumped off a bridge I'd finish the tequila and follow 'em down.....

I'm not usually a big fan of internet memes, but this one had me at iPod. Here's how it works: You set your full library to shuffle and go down the list, answering each question with the title of the song that randomly appears. Pithy italicized idiot commentary is optional. No cheating.....and away we go. Oh yeah- and you're ALL tagged. Everyone who reads this. I dare you!

How does the world see you?
Like a Rolling Stone- Bob Dylan.
"little miss lonely but you know you only used to get juiced in it"? Uh-oh...so it's gonna be THAT kinda game, huh?.


Will I have a happy life?
Valerie- Jerry Garcia & David Grisman
"I shot my dog because he growled at you"?
Shit dude- I can't even scrounge up a wedding date these days. I'll take it.


What do my friends really think of me?
All I Wanna do is Baby be Friends With You- Bob Dylan
Are we sure that this question isn't "For the love of god why can I not get laid?

Do people secretly lust after me?
Paint it Black- The Stones
Yeah- that's pretty much what I thought.

How can I make myself happy?
Tennessee Jed- Grateful Dead
Better get back to Tennessee huh?

What should I do with my life?
I Will Never Marry- Emmy Lou Harris.
Fuck you internet meme. Fuck you iPod. This game totally sucks. Seriously.

Will I ever have children?
Sugar Magnolia- Allman Brothers Band.
Uh..I guess I'd procreate with Derek Trucks. Kid plays a mean gui-tar.


What is some good advice for me?
Don't Think Twice It's Alright- Odetta
This is fucking freaky.

How will I be remembered?
Love Will Tear Us Apart- Joy Division
Shoulda just been Suicide is Painless huh?

What is my signature dancing song?
Lovely Rita- Beatles
I guess I do wiggle a lot when I hear it

What do I think my current theme song is?
Ophelia- The Band
Hell yeah.

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Blinded By the Light- Bruce Springsteen
Assholes.

What song will play at my funeral?
This land Is Your Land- Woody Guthrie.
Jesus I need to stop being such a fucking hippie.

What type of men do you like?
The Obvious Child- Paul Simon
I coulda told you that.


What is my day going to be like?
Oh the Wind and Rain- Garcia & Grisman
Nope. 70 degrees and sunny. That means the whole never marry thing was wrong too, right? RIGHT?

Posted by LMM14_1 :: 11:58 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post or Read Comments

***********************************************************************************************